For on-line requests, assessment is done electronically, payment via credit card, debit card, and delivery via courier. Please indicate any special instructions in the comment/message box.
This facility to request for documents is intended ONLY for students/alumni who attended:
De La Salle University – Manila and
De La Salle University – Laguna Campus formerly De La Salle University-Canlubang /Science and Technology Complex
This facility DOES NOT cater to students/alumni from other De La Salle system schools such as College of St. Benilde, Medical and Health Sciences Institute, Dasmariñas, Araneta etc.
A No Refund Policy is strictly implemented due to the automated payment feature of this facility. Cancellation, substitution, or refund requests due to (1) requester error, (2) change of mind or (3) pending clearances WILL NOT be accommodated.
- The ORD facility will be accessible every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9am to 4pm only (except declared holidays).
- The following documents, which are not readily available via the online facility, may be requested MANUALLY through the Enrollment Services Hub official email address email@example.com
- Certification, Authentication and Verification (CAV Requests)
- Certified True Copy of Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Course Syllabus
- Certified True Copy of Flowchart
- Duplicate Diploma
- Duplicate Transfer Credential
- Change of Parent on Record
- Special Handling Requests (with scanned copies of forms - e.g. WES, CES, LSAC, NCEES, IQAS, etc., to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Requests shall be for regular processing only. Express processing shall be temporarily unavailable due to limited manpower to produce the documents on campus.
- Regular processing days shall be 15 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays).
- For declared class and office work suspension due to fortuitous events, the processing days may take 1- 4 weeks.
- In case of a substantial increase in the number of requests, OUR may set a limit on the number of requests to be processed in a day. But rest assured that all ORD requests will be attended to, as requested.
- Due to limited manpower and to ensure safety of clients and office personnel, manual pick-up of documents at the Enrollment Services Hub (ESH) is temporarily suspended. Hence, RFDs shall be sent via courier only.
- The processing period indicated herein is different and distinct from the delivery period which is dependent on the location you have specified. Kindly expect that delivery of documents via courier may take 1 to 2 weeks depending on the delivery area.