To request for the Transcript of Record manually, please visit the Enrollment Services Hub and follow the procedures below:
- Download the form REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTS (Form No. UR-01-201507)
- Fill out the form and submit it to the Enrollment Services Hub for assessment. (See Schedule of Fees)
- NOTES: The requesting party may opt to download the form and have it assessed by the Enrollment Services Hub. Please advise the support staff at The Hub for any special instruction.
- Pay the assessed amount at the Accounting Office or at The Hub’s counters 14 and 15, and have the form machine validated.
- Return the form to The Hub and present the Official Receipt.
- On the scheduled date of release indicated in the Official Receipt, claim the Transcript of Records at The Hub.
NOTES (Transcript of Records)
- The Transcript of Records may be picked up personally. The DLSU ID (student) or any valid ID (alumnus) and the Official Receipt for the payment of the Transcript of Records need to be presented.
- The Transcript of Records may be picked up by a proxy/representative. A duly-accomplished and signed PROXY REQUEST OF RECORDS (Form UR-06-201308) needs to be presented.