In line with the damage brought about by Typhoon Gener, we are now accepting donations for families affected who lost their loved ones and their homes.
Each college has been assigned to specific lists of items. However, you may donate things that are not included in your college’s list.
- FOOD ITEMS: Rice, Canned goods, Dried fish, Mung beans, Vegetable oil, Milk, Coffee, Bottled water, Ready-to-eat food
- NON-FOOD ITEMS: New and/or old clothes, Plastic sheets, Sleeping mats, Blankets, Utensils, Medicine, Sanitary napkins, Laundry soaps, Tissue, Water containers
You may drop your donations off in any of the following points:
- South Gate
- North Gate
- Velasco Gate
- Front entrance of Gokongwei Hall
- Front entrance of Bro. Andrew Gonzales Hall
- AUGUST 6-10, 10:00-5:00 PM – SJ Walk Bench 7
For inquiries, you may contact RIA ATAYDE at 09178227422 or Miss SABEL LANADA at 09202060497. Thank you very much and let us, together, do what we can to live out the mission of Saint John Baptist de La Salle.